What is Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
The method of selling shares of a private company to the public in a new stock issuance is known as an Initial Public Offering (IPO). A business may collect capital from the general public by issuing public shares. Since it usually provides equity premiums for existing private investors, the transition from a private to a public company may be an important time for private investors to fully understand the benefits from their investment. Meanwhile, public investors are allowed to participate in the sale.
Things required to check IPO result in Nepal
To check IPO result in Nepal you must be in need of following:
- Beneficial Owner Identification Number (BOID):
BOID refers to Beneficial Owner Identification Number which is a sixteen-digit code that can be found on your “Mero Share” account the link for that is: https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/
- Firstly, you must login to Mero share account
- After you enter your Login Credentials then you will be redirected to Mero Share’s home Page
- After that simply click on “My Details” and copy you BOID mentioned there
- Copy the given BOID then done
IPO result Nepal and How to check IPO result in Nepal?
Simply, an IPO result in Nepal can be check using various methods which will be listed down below but due to high real-time visitors, only a few sites would be available and live. So, we will provide you with a list of ways to check IPO result in Nepal. While checking IPO result make sure you have your BOID and even you have knowledge of which share you have invested in. With that much, you can check result of the IPO. The links/website through which you can check IPO result Nepal are:
- IPO result CDSC Website: https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- Sharesansar Website: https://www.sharesansar.com/ipo-result
- Nepali Paisa: https://nepalipaisa.com/IPO-Result.aspx
- Financial Notice: https://www.financialnotices.com/ipo-result-of-nepal.html