Xiaomi is reportedly getting ready to roll out the Redmi Note 11S around the globe. Also, see Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal. A 108MP main camera is expected to be on the phone before the end of the month. The Redmi Note 11S might be the worldwide version of the Xiaomi 11i, however, this has not been verified for Nepal yet.
These listings just disclose the model numbers and the name of the smartphone, but prior reports have hinted at the smartphone’s features. The Redmi Note 11S was identified with three distinct codenames — Viva, Vida, and Miel pro — implying three separate models, according to a report in early December.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Highlights
FCC says that the Redmi Note 11S was tested using MIUI 13, Xiaomi’s newest in-house operating system. As a point of reference, MIUI 13 is based on Android 11 or Android 12. If the Redmi Note 11S doesn’t get Android 12 when it launches, there’s no assurance it will. The Redmi Note 11S is scheduled to be unveiled by Xiaomi next month.
- The FCC has detected the Redmi Note 11S.
- The Redmi Note 11S is expected to include up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- From the box, it will be able to run Android 12.
- The paper also states that MIUI 13 would be pre-installed on the phone.
- In addition, you may choose between 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, or 8GB/128GB of RAM, all of which are specified.
Scroll down for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Specification
Disclaimer: unofficial specification
|Launch Date||March 1, 2022|
|Processor Chipset||MediaTek Helio G95|
|Screen Size||6.43 inches 16.33 cms|
|Battery Capacity||5000 mAh|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G95|
|No Of Cores||8 Octa Core|
|CPU||Hexa Core. Cortex A55,2.05GHz Dual-core Cortex A76 2GHz|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Size||6.43 inches 16.33 cms|
|Pixel Density||409 pixels per inch ppi|
|TouchScreen||Yes. Capacitive Multi-touch|
|Expandable Memory||Yes. microSD Up to 512 GB Dedicated|
|Operating System||Android v11|
|5G Support||Yes only SIM1|
|Voice over LTEVoLTE||Yes|
|Wi-Fi||Yes. with b/g/n|
|Wi-fi features||Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS. Glonass|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes. Side|
|1st Sensor||50 MP. f/1.8. wide|
|2nd Sensor||8 MP. f/2.2. ultrawide|
|3rd Sensor||2 MP. f/2.4. macro|
|Ath Sensor||2 MP. f/2.4. depth|
|Features||LED flash. HDR. panorama|
|–||8 MP wide. f/2.0|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal
According to reports Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S would retail for about NPR. 35,184 in Nepal. On March 1, 2022, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S is expected to be released. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 6 GB RAM / 64 GB internal storage basic model is likely to be available in Black and Gold color options.
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S storage||Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal|
|6 GB of RAM and 64 GB||NPR. 35,184|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Launch Date||March 1, 2022|
Disclaimer: The advertised price and release date may not be accurate. Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee that all of the following information is accurate
Display, Design and Camera of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
There is a 6.43-inch AMOLED display on the front of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S, which has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a resolution of 1080 x 2400. The capacitive touchscreen on the smartphone also has a pixel density of 409ppi. This phone has four cameras on the back: a 64MP primary camera with f/1.8 wide-angle, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, two 2MP macro cameras, and two 2MP depth cameras. The primary camera has an f/1.8 wide-angle. Other features include Phase Detection Autofocus, Digital Zoom, Touch to focus, Exposure Compensation, ISO Control, and HDR mode on the smartphone. Also, a 13MP f/2.5 selfie camera has been fitted by the brand.
Design and security of the AMOLED display of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
An AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixel resolution is included in the Redmi Note 11S. This results in a pixel density of 409 PPI on the display panel. A small punch-hole arrangement at the top houses the camera for the phone’s front camera. A screen-to-body ratio of over 82 percent is possible with the 20:9 aspect ratio. It has a right-side power button and a volume rocker. The fingerprint sensor is positioned on the side of the smartphone, and the selfie camera may be used to unlock the handset via facial recognition.
Setup, Charging Speed, and Power Sources of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
Note 11S is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 processor with Mali G76 MC4 graphics (for graphics). Its Octa-core CPU, which includes a 2.05GHz, Cortex A76, and a 2GHz, Cortex A55, guarantees that the smartphone runs smoothly. The smartphone is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery. Fast charging through USB Type-C is supported by the Li-Polymer battery. Power, Charging Speed, and Connectivity of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S.
Powered by a 5000mAh battery, the Redmi Note 11S is capable of rapid charging through USB Type C. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, USB OTG, and GPS with GLONASS are all included in the phone’s connection options.
I/O Ports, Performance, and Storage of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
The internal memory of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S is 64 GB and may be expanded up to a maximum of 512 GB. As for the connection, the phone has 5G and 4G VoLTE, A-GPS Glonass, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.2, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n on board as well. Performance, Storage, and a Four-Camera Set-Up of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S The MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core CPU and 6GB RAM power this Redmi Note phone. It has a 64GB internal storage capacity, which can be expanded to 512GB using a microSD card.
The phone is powered by an MIUI 11 version based on Android 11. This Redmi Note smartphone sports a quad-camera system that includes a 64MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2MP sensor, and a 2MP sensor. It sports a 13MP camera on the front for taking selfies, recording movies, and making video calls.
Should you buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S ?
Purchase if you want a large AMOLED display. Camera with a 64MP sensor Octa-core CPU with 6GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel front camera Fast charging 5000mAh battery with an expandable capacity Fingerprint sensor on the side.
Xiaomi was also working on the Redmi Note 11S, a device with a 108-megapixel rear camera. See Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal. Device model numbers 2201117SY and 2201117TY have been spotted on the FCC’s website. Redmi Note 11S’s IMEI numbers have also been included in the FCC’s report. Prior to a product’s official introduction, the FCC often does not divulge many facts about a gadget. But Xiaomi has submitted three samples with different memory configurations, according to the FCC. Images provided by Xiaomi suggest that the Redmi Note 11S will come in the following configurations:
- 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage are standard.
- 64GB of internal storage plus 6GB of RAM
- memory of up to 128 GB (Scroll up for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal )
Additional information on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
- In the Note 11 series, the Redmi Note 11S looks like a logical next smartphone to release. The Redmi Note 11 4G and Redmi Note 11T have already been introduced by Xiaomi, and now there’s a third. Redmi Note 11S has been added to the FCC’s website, indicating that it is a real product.Lookup for Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal .The Redmi Note 11S is said to have a 5G version in the works by Xiaomi. Additional rumors said the gadget was being tested inside the European Union as well as Asia. The Redmi Note 11S’s main specifications have now been exposed through the FCC filing.
- The Redmi Note 11S has model numbers 2201117TY and 2201117SY listed on the website. It will be able to run MIUI 13 on top of Android 12. The Redmi Note 11S’s RAM and storage variants may be found on the company’s website. According to which, the Redmi Note 11S will be offered in three different memory and storage capacity configurations: 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage.(Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal)
- Other certification websites, such as BIS, have also listed the Redmi Note 11S in addition to the FCC. The BIS website listed the model number of the gadget as 2201117SI. As a result, Redmi has released its Note 11 line of handsets in China under alternative names. As a result, it is impossible to predict if the Redmi Note 11S ,with Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal,would be released in India with the same name.
- A fast refresh rate display may be included in the Redmi Note 11S’ characteristics. AMOLED or LCD may be used, however it is not yet certain. 5G MediaTek chips are anticipated to power the Redmi Note 11S. An 8-megapixel Sony ultra-wide sensor, an 8-megapixel Samsung HM2 wide-angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel OV2A OmniVision macro sensor are all possibilities for the camera. Selfies may be taken using a 13-megapixel camera on the front.
- Several certification websites have reported seeing the Redmi Note 11S, which means that Xiaomi is getting ready to launch the phone shortly. In China, the Redmi Note 11 series, which includes the Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note Pro, and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ smartphones, was introduced in October by the business. However, a rumor about the Redmi Note 11S, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal,which is expected to have a MediaTek SoC, surfaced earlier this month. The Redmi Note 11T was introduced in India under the name “Redmi Note 11T.”
- Similarly, the NTBC certification body has discovered a smartphone with the model number 2201117SG (along with the name Redmi Note 11S). A smartphone with the model numbers 2201117TG, 2201117TY, and 2201117SY has been discovered on the EEC’s website.
More from NepaliGadgets:
Watch out Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S Price in Nepal