. The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has just been announced by the South Korean company after the debut of the Galaxy F62. Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is said to be available with corning Gorilla Glass v5 protects the bezel-free display with a punch-hole cutout in Nepal-Scroll down for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G key highlights:
- Snapdragon 750G, Octa-Core, 2.2 GHz Processor, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, dual-SIM
- Fast Charging 4500 mAh Battery
- 6.66″ Display with Punch Hole, 1080p/2408p/120Hz
- 16 MP Front and Quad-Rear Cameras with 64 MP
- Memory cards up to 1 TB may be used with this device.
- The latest version of Android is Android v11
Scroll down for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal. Samsung Galaxy F52 phone is also around 199 grams in weight and dimensions 164.6 millimeters by 76.3 millimeters by 8.7 millimeters. Samsung’s phone has a 6.6-inch (16.76-cm) screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2408. Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has a 20:9 aspect ratio so that you may experience colorful and crystal clear graphics when playing games, viewing videos, or streaming movies online.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specifications
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
|64 MP+ 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
|USER AVAILABLE STORAGE
|Up to 100 GB
|Yes up to 1 TB
|FINGERPRINT SENSOR POSITION
|Light sensor. Proximity sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
|Octa-core (2.2 GHz.Our core.Kryo 570 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core,
|Yes with A-GPS GLONASS
|Yes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n/n SGHz
|Dual SIM. GSM4GSM
|W: direct. Mobile Hotspot
|Mass storage device USB charging
|Yes with punch-hole display
|6.6 inches 16.76 cm
|Yes Capacitive Touchscreen Multi-touch
|1080 x 2408 pixels
|Dusky Black. Magic White
|64 MPf/1.8 (up to 1Ox DigitalZoom) Primary Camera
|9000 x 7000 Pixels
|Yes, LED Flash
|3840X2160 @ 30 fps
|Exposure compensation. ISO control
|1O x digital zoom
|16 MPf/2.0 Primary Camera
|Yes Fast 25W
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal:
The estimated retail price of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal is NPR 36,464. The launch of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is scheduled for January 07, 2022. The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is likely to be offered in Dusky Black or Magic White with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage as the standard configuration
|Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal ( Expected )
|Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Expected Launch Date
|January 07, 2022
Display and Design of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
When it comes to the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G’s screen resolution, it is 1080 x 2400. The resulting pixel density is 393 pixels per inch. The smartphone sports a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display has no bezels and a hole carved out for the selfie camera in the middle. Video surveillance and safety smartphone have a quad-rear camera setup with an LED flash for photography.
A 64-megapixel main sensor sits at the back, flanked by a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. In order to take selfies and video calls, the phone is equipped with a 32MP front-facing camera. It incorporates a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometric identification that is both secure and convenient.
Performance and Storage of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
Storage of user data and other media is made possible by the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G’s 128GB of internal memory. Expandable storage capacity of up to 1TB through a microSD card also provides adequate storage space for the user. On the inside, you’ll find an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G engine and 6GB of RAM. Graphics are handled by an Adreno 619 GPU. The Galaxy F52 is powered by an 8nm-processed Snapdragon 750G chipset with an octa-core CPU that is suited for 5G networks. And it includes a six-core Adreno 619 GPU for greater multitasking and graphics capabilities.
As a result, it operates on the latest version of Android, which is OneUI3.1-based. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and also enables the face to unlock for further security. Storage on the Samsung Galaxy F52 is generous at 128GB. You can save critical papers, games, and programs on the device’s internal memory. Additional storage capacity may be added to the phone by inserting a micro-SD card into the phone’s micro-SD card port.
Connectivity and Software
On top of Android 11, Samsung’s Galaxy F52 5G is rumored to come pre-installed with One UI. 5G, dual-sim VoLTE(Nano + Nano(Hybrid)), Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth 5.0 are all anticipated to be supported by the smartphone. Lookout for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal. But that’s not all. A USB Type-C connector, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an embedded fingerprint sensor might all be included in the smartphone, as well.
Power Sources and Interfaces of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has a 5000mAh battery for power backup. A 25W fast-charging mode allows it to recharge the battery in a shorter period of time. 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, NFC, USB charging, and a 3.5mm audio jack are among the phone’s connection choices.A 4,500 mAh Li-ion battery powers the phone. In addition, a 25W in-box charger is included. A full day’s battery life is predicted on usual use, such as calling, messaging, surfing, scrolling, and so on, based on its battery capacity. If the battery capacity were significantly improved, more consumers would be interested.
With a Qualcomm Snapdragon, 750G CPU, and an Adreno 619 GPU, the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is expected to be powered by the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G. The gadget is said to include 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, which can be upgraded to a staggering 1TB through a microSD card. A fast-charging 4500mAh Li-ion battery may be used to power the phone.
Cameras of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G
An impressive quad-camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is likely to have a 64MP main sensor, as well as two 2-megapixel macro and two 2-megapixel depth sensors with LED flash built-in. The device’s front camera is said to be a strong 16MP one. All these capabilities may be included in the camera when it is released, such as Auto Flash and Auto Focus as well as Bokeh Effect and Continuous Shooting. The camera may also have features like Exposure Compensation, Face Detection, and Geotagging as well as High Dynamic Range mode (HDR).
A 64MP main camera is one of four on the back of the phone in the optical section. A secondary 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5MP camera, and a 2MP depth camera round out the camera lineup. A single 32MP front-facing camera captures beautiful selfies and helps with video calls. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core CPU and 6GB RAM fuel the phone’s performance. (Scroll up for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal.)
Pros of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G :
- High-quality cameras at an affordable price5
- G-ready smartphone at a reasonable price.
- Fast-charging battery with 4500 mAh capacity.
- 1TB of extendable storage, as well as an on-board headphone jack
Invest in Order to Get an Eye-Catching Visual Result Both sides of the camera setup are superb. 25W fast charging technology for a 4500mAh battery 128 GB of internal memory with 8 GB of RAM. With a microSD card, you may extend the phone’s inbuilt storage capacity up to 1TB. In order to handle graphics, the phone has an Adreno 619GPU. Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal with the phone’s enormous 5000mAh battery, which supports 25W rapid charging, serves as a backup power source.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G :
It has a standard refresh rate of 60 Hz but there is no screen shield.
Overview of Samsung Galaxy F52 5G:
- Camera:16MP front-facing camera and a quad-camera arrangement atop a rectangular bump are included in the phone’s specifications. Additionally, there are two 2 MP macro cameras along with a depth-sensing focusing system to go along with the main camera’s 64 MP resolution. The primary rear camera can capture UHD 4K footage at 30 frames per second.
- Connectivity and Storage: Samsung Galaxy F52 there are 4G, 5G (in certain regions), VoLTE with Dual Standby, Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi, NFC for sending a small payload, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C charging connector on the phone’s connection choices. A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and Beidou are all available for online navigation.
- Design : Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is expected to have 1080 x 2408 pixels and 400ppi resolution in order to provide stunning graphics. According to reports, the bezel-free display would have an immersive punch-hole design with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The refresh rate will be 120 Hz.
- Display of the Samsung Galaxy F52 : 6.6-inch TFT display with 1080x2400px Full HD+ resolution featured on the Samsung Galaxy F52. In addition, the screen offers a 120Hz refresh rate, 393 PPI pixel density, and a smoother touch interface. In addition, you get a punch-hole display with a screen-to-body ratio of more than 86%.
- Connection:Wireless connection choices include WiFi, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, WiFi Direct, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, and 5G enabled by the device (network not yet rolled-out in India).” The accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, light sensor, and proximity sensor are all on the smartphone.
Lookup for Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal
More on Samsung Galaxy F52 :
Priced correctly, the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has a terrific feature set that consumers may anticipate from a smartphone in the $25K to $30K bracket. Consistent performance is guaranteed thanks to Samsung’s use of a strong CPU and battery. Additionally, Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal with Android v11 Pie with Samsung One UI is preinstalled on the handset.
Galaxy A52(128 GB), Galaxy M51(128 GB), and Galaxy F62(128 GB) are some of the most popular Samsung smartphones (128 GB)Face unlock is also supported, allowing users to safely unlock their phones by taking a selfie using the camera on the front of the phone. Said TFT LCD display ..Samsung has launched a number of smartphones in the mid-range category recently. Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal with a screen size of 6.7 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, the phone has a density of 393 pixels per inch.To put it simply, the phone is running Android v11 OS on top of Samsung One UI.